Dr. Philippe Tardieu
Alabama Dental Center, Al Wasl road - Al Manara junction, Villa No. 879
- Phone: +971 4 394 8222
- Fax: +971 4 394 8333
Leave us a message
The first appointment is usually given for one hour. It allows getting a clear view of your oral state, knowing what can be done to improve or to stabilize your oral health or aesthetics.
We usually take some X-rays and pictures, if you already get some, don’t forget to bring them with you. In the same appointment, a quotation will allow you precisely knowing what will be the cost of your preferred treatment plan.
Treatment plan can be either presented in French or in English.
- For those who travel a lot or just stay for a short period in Dubai, fast set treatments can be customised.
- All insurance are welcome and we’ll help you with claim forms and special conditions of your insurance.
- Post-op forms and patient’s information are available in English and in French.
ACCESS TO ALABAMA DENTAL CENTER
Coming from Abu Dhabi (Jebel Ali)
Coming from Dubai
- By Sheikh Zayed road, take exit #43 to Al Manara road, and take right at the first traffic light.
- By Al Wasl road, after Spinney’s (left side), go strait pass the mosque (right side) and make a U turn at the second traffic light (Al Manara road).
- By Jumeirah Beach road, in Jumeirah 3, after Miraj building (right side), turn left on Al Manara road to Al Safa, Al Quoz . At Al Wasl road junction take left.
Load and print Alabama Direction